Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Today I realized one of my childhood dreams came true, without even knowing that it did. I love it when this happens.Do you remember Inspector Gadget? I'm not talking about the box office hit with Matthew Broderick. I'm talking about the old school cartoon. With the blonde, pig tailed Penny, the annoying but kinda cute sidekick dog Brain, and the mysterious, evil hand of Dr. Claw.

I remember being so envious of Penny and her "book". You know her little computer book that supplied her with all of the information she needed in an instant. Seriously, as a kid I wanted that book so bad. It was new, different, magical.

I never dreamed that someday, I would have one on my own.


Thank you, Mac, for making my dreams come true.....

3 comments:

Shea McGee said...

oh heyyy blog friend! so glad you found me! hope you're doing well!

xo

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Jealous. So jealous....

jessica said...

Okay so now I have that theme song going on and on in my head...

Lucky you!

GO GADGET GO!