Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Project 365

Yay! I am staying on track. Now maybe I will move on to making posts that aren't just Project 365. Here is the latest.


January Twenty-Fifth
We switched our date night to Mondays and this time we made pasta and watched a movie. At one point during the night Chris pulled out this beautiful ring to give to me. I guess he planted it there earlier. He is such a romantic.

January Twenty-Sixth
We study together in the same room quite frequently. Chris was doing some heavy-duty reading and the next time he looked over at me I noticed that he had spun his mustache into quite the do. Good work, honey.



January Twenty-Seventh
Playing a lot of Plants vs. Zombies has reminded me to tend to my own, real plants. I love these little guys and I am thrilled that they are still alive. I created them in my Horticulture class semester and they are still with me!

January Twenty-Eighth
And some more of the loads and loads of reading I get to do for school this semester. These books are for my Medical Anthropology class, which is actually an awesome class. I have spent much time with these books this week.

January Twenty-Ninth
My brother-in-law, Devin, has been training hard for months for this very day. I am so proud of him that all of his hard work paid off at a, wait for it, Scrabble Tournament! At the last minute he needed an extra teammate and so Chris got to compete. Well, kind of. He got to be the team score keeper. But still, it was fun. I came, took some pics, ate the food, and read my books. Yay Scrabble! Don't knock it. Scrabble is a great game.


January Thirtieth
Our friends Adam and Chelsea have the best dog in the world. His name his Chaco and I love him as if he were my own. Chris and Chaco like to have staring contests. It's adorable, really.


January Thirty-First
We met Adam and Chelsea about a year ago. We fell in love and spent pretty much every day last January having a January party. On this last day of January we had a little shin dig to celebrate our one year anniversary. We have a slew of new and old friends over, including my good friend Jeff Cardon, who came up from Salt Lake. One of the items of entertainment was this sticky Lizard thing. Adam sat under it, pretty much like this, for a half hour waiting for it to come down. Sometimes we would forget we stuck it up there and it would fall down and scare everyone. Good times. I love my friends.


Well, there you have it. Until next time, stay in school and don't do drugs. H.A.G.S.


No comments: